Sights - Beaches
Worthwile sights of the area:
- Community of professors of A.U. Th.
- the cluster of the islands of Vourvourou
- the remains of pre-Byzantine church of Ag. Andreas on the island of Diaporos .
- the Country chapel of Vourvourou’s Panagia ( On the 8 th of September to the country chapel of Panagia, the residents of Ag. Nikolao together with her birthday, they also celebrate the historic acquital of their fellow-villagers from the court of Konstantinoupoli in 1876. The trial happened after an affray between the residents and the Turkish Police at the square of the village , when 3 residents and the Turkish Kerim Agas were killed)
- the Country chapel of Profitis Ilias.
- the Country chapel of Ag. Theonas
- the Big wall : fortification work, of unknown era, which cut the communication of the main body of Sithonia with the rest of Chalkidiki
- fire-watcher: the summit of the mount Itamos . A balcony with a view of the whole Chalkidiki and half the Aegean Sea .
- airmen memorial
Worthwile beaches of Vourvourou
All the beaches of Vourvourou and the coves of islets of the area.
The beach Livari, Vourvourou, Xifara, Fava, Karidi and the beach of Bara .